Fun Pass -- Did Carnival get the kinks worked out?

terri910

I remember reading some comments a couple of weeks ago (or maybe longer, I don't really remember) that some people that had completed their Fun Pass had to go back in and fill it out again because the information previously entered had disappeared.

I'm wondering if that problem has been rectified by Carnival.

My friend, whose fun pass showed as 'complete' received her cruise documents, which says her fun place is 'incomplete' - so i'm not sure it's 100% fixed but ours says complete, but we are still bringing the print out of the little blue card from the web page just in case :)

My friend, whose fun pass showed as 'complete' received her cruise documents, which says her fun place is 'incomplete' - so i'm not sure it's 100% fixed but ours says complete, but we are still bringing the print out of the little blue card from the web page just in case :)

Maybe she completed the Funpass after her documents were printed? That's what happened to me on my last cruise.

Our cruise is 6 weeks away, and I just completed the Fun Pass this morning.

I was going to do it earlier, but read about the problems and figured I'd wait a while. I didn't want to wait too long, though....and figured I would just check back right before we left just to make sure.....

It happened to me, I had 3 different sets of docs arrive, I had completed the fun pass on all 3 at the same time and printed them, but when docs arrived 1 set said that the fun pass was incomplete. GO FIGURE!!

I just did ours for our May cruise a week ago. The first 2 times, I finished it all, submitted it and it disappeared. Finally, while being very patient...lol.....the third time I did it, it worked fine, showed all 4 of us complete and gave me the online little blue fun pass card which I printed 4 TIMES!!!! lolol.....by then, I was tired of filling it out. Haven't received the cruise docs yet but hopefully now everything is correct.

I under stand your concern. I received my docs about a week ago, and it says "Funpass Complete". I double check with the CCL sight under "My reservation" and then go to the edit information area just to be sure. So far, so good.

I just did ours for our May cruise a week ago. The first 2 times, I finished it all, submitted it and it disappeared. Finally, while being very patient...lol.....the third time I did it, it worked fine, showed all 4 of us complete and gave me the online little blue fun pass card which I printed 4 TIMES!!!! lolol.....by then, I was tired of filling it out. Haven't received the cruise docs yet but hopefully now everything is correct.

Docs come about 10days before your cruise sail date.

Yes, I knew it would still be awhile before the docs came. I was just saying that until then all I can do is wait but thanks for reminding me. Although I can "hope" that they come sooner just so I can do the "doc dance"

Our docs say incomplete, only because the TA did our funpass registration online for us AFTER she got the docs at her office. I should have done it myself, so I take the blame. No big deal... I checked online today and we are definitely fun pass registered:) We just printed that out. I think that will be sufficient. I hope:)

Our docs say incomplete, only because the TA did our funpass registration online for us AFTER she got the docs at her office. I should have done it myself, so I take the blame. No big deal... I checked online today and we are definitely fun pass registered:) We just printed that out. I think that will be sufficient. I hope:)

I forgot to say, thanks for telling me about the problme with funpass, i will have to check mine. Did it the day we booked the cruise 2 monts ago. Still waiting on passports though.. has it listed as BC and ID. Did not print it yet. Will do that after PP comes and I can put the number on them.

We did not have a problem in Janurary when we did the fun pass. however, we booked on Friday, and sailed the following Thursday. So we did not have time to get docs in the mail.

If you don't receive your docs, just remember that as long as you have the funpass filled out, you are good to go.

It has been 4 weeks since we filed for PP, but seems longer. Have about 8 weeks to go before they will be here. As long as I have them by Sept 1.

I am the mystery friend that Maryutah was talking about - and sure enough - my documents came just a few days ago and they say our FunPasses are incomplete - on the site, both say complete and both still have all their info - - - not sure what the deal is! And yes - I did complete them in January :)

I noticed that mine say complete but also that there was no contact person listed for my kids and this was supposedley a mandatory item. I filled it in just in case it could have slowed us down in check-in.

I had alread printed my FunPasses. It doesn't look like I need to re-print them just because I updated some of the info. DOES ANYONE KNOW DIFFERENTLY??

I completed our fun pass, printed it and in the docs it showed it was completed. However, at the pier it was listed as incomplete. I showed the rep my blue copy of completed fun pass. We has to refill out the info. If it shows incomplete then they don't have it she said. Small glich in the start of our cruise and just went with the flow and filled it out.

Archived