Suggestions for a Tenerife, Canary Islands Tour Operator?

Host Joe

Hi, I'm looking for the same information. I booked a private tour for Lisbon yesterday so Tenerife is next. I am still waiting on a response from the Gibraltar TA too, They must be very busy and a Dec. tour is a low priority. Good luck to us all.

I know, I agree! It is looking like we might have to that, though! They offer a trip to see the volcano park for $40... but I was really hoping to find a private tour operator!

I can't believe you found that site Janis..:D :D ..........well done!

Let me know (on our 12/2 board) what you are planning. 8 hours may be a bit much for my DH.............sounds exciting. Have you heard anything regarding Gibraltar?

Wow, Janis, GREAT job! We are very interested... maybe we could organize a little group of us! Keep me updated as to what you find out.

You can always email at my address below!

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Host Joe, Dee & Janis -

Thanks for finding that site - I had all but given up.

What day will you be in Tenerife? We will be there on Dec 4th on the Legend.

If by some chance we are in port on the same day, we would love to hook up for a tour with you.

Thanks,

Sandra

• 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...
Hello, I am trying to find a private tour operator that any of you could recommend for our upcoming stop in Tenerife. Thank you!

Scroll down on page http://www.tenerife-holiday-home-insider.com/boat-tour-los-gigantes.html and fill in the form on the bottom after the video. Get your free quotation without obligation. It's for a fantastic private boat tour off Los Christianos which is luxury for a small group of people who want a more memorable Tenerife trip.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Do you have the contact information for Patsy. I will be in Tenerife next year and would like to use her.

Thanks

Barb

You won't regret touring with her...She's wonderful... In fact I'm going on our 3rd tour with her in less than a month.

Patricia H. Little [patricialittle@hotmail.com]

Tell her Elsie says, hello.

We stopped on a cruise in Tenerife and hired a car from Hertz at the cruise terminal. CICAR, a well established Canarian company also have an office at the cruise terminal.

Car hire and petrol are cheap in the canaries.

The place to visit is Teide, the highest mountain in Spain. The scenery is stunning, but remember to take a jacket or cardigan as it will be cooler than on the coast.

Garachico, Puerto de la Cruz, La Orotava, Tacoronte, Garachico and La Laguna all worth a visit and could be seen in one day.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks to all who recommended Patsy (Patricia) Little for our shore excursion in Tennerife. She was every bit as good as advertised!

She was always prompt and thorough in her pre-cruise emails and our half-day tour with her was absolutely lovely. Our only regret was that we were limited to a half-day tour because our cruise ship didn't dock until noon.

Our group of 13 traveled to the UNESCO site at La Laguna where we visited the local market and then had a most enjoyable walking tour of La Laguna - easy walking, level sidewalks. We continued on to the north coast for a scenic drive and then drove through the picturesque wine country with one stop for wine tasting and wine shopping...Note: If your cruise ship allows it, be sure to take some wine back with you.

Patsy is from Connecticut and has excellent "American English"...She truly loves her adopted home and seems to thoroughly enjoy sharing her passion for the Canary Islands with tourists.

She will work with you to arrange your itinerary and the size group you want.

patricialittle@hotmail.com

• 2 months later...