Interconnecting cabins

Bradtez

I was wondering if the Carnival Spirit has interconnecting balcony cabins? My wife and i will be travelling with out 12yo daughter, also a friend couple with their 3 children.

Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

looking at the deck plans you will be looking for cabins that have arrows between the numbers.

Best conencting cabins are on this class of ship-- check out the forward cabins that are balcony cabins that are connected to an inside cabin.

example-- look at 5108 connects to 5106. there are only 4 of these cabins on each deck.

if you are looking for 3-4 cabins that connect --sorry you are out of luck as only two will be available. BUT

you canlook into having your cabins side by side and ask for the dividers to be opened.

If looking to book a cabin just for your daught you will be paying single supplement.

Thanks for the tip about the connecting cabins. I never knew about these. I was wondering how a balcony cabin and inside cabin could be connecting, so I checked out the deck plans. I'm really trying to find something like that, but cabins that can hold 3 in each room.

Archived