Directions to Brisbane Cruise Terminal from the north?

howsthis

I have asked this before and got the answer to forward to my sister but she has lost it and I cannot find it using the search. Sorry to have to ask again but can anyone tell me which turn-off you take off the Gateway Aterial if you are travelling down from the north. I will have to send detailed directions to my sister who is bringing my mum down to meet us at the Terminal. I have told them to aim to be there at 9 am, I hope that's ok. It will take them about 3 hours to get there.

Coming from the north you take the Kingsford Smith Drive exit (it also says to City), this exit takes you left into Links Ave. At the lights turn left again onto Kingsford Smith Drive, travel about 1km to Nudgee Rd and turn left again at the Nudgee Rd lights. At that point you should be able to see Portside almost directly in front of you.sgpapi9-ZZFDEJ-1176070400571.gif

Cheers

Mark

From memory its the exit just before the bridge. Cant remember what the street it turns off to is called though.

It's the next exit after the airport exit. There's a sign on the motorway saying "Cruise Terminal, next exit", etc. Also, there are signs directing you to the cruise terminal. You can't miss it.

Trevor

Archived