Dream excursions

We're sailing on the Dream in October to Western Carribean. I cannot find the place to pre-register for shore excursions. When I click on Carribean on NCL website, it only brings up shore excursions for Texarribean. I can't even find a phone number to call about it. We have already paid in full and have pre-registered on their website, now I'm ready for excursions and there doesn't seem to be anything there. Any ideas????

Thanks for the help!

I had the same problem I am sailing out of New Orleans, November 7. I called thier customer service line (it's buried on their website somewhere) and was on hold for over an hour. I was finally informed that they don't have the excursion schedule completed and that it would be done the second week of August. I am not holding my breath.

Happy cruising.

Hey, we're sailing on the Dream on January 2 and I've been looking for the shore excursions too. Guess I'll just have to keep checking back -- that's part of the fun of getting ready for a cruise -- researching and checking out the various excursions. Can't wait!

We have sailed three times in the caribbean and am going again in February. We book ALL our shore excursions there wit PortPromotions.com. They are cheaper than NCL and treat you wonderful. They are at every dock to greet you holding up a large card with your name on it. Where everyone who booked through NCL was herded into crowded buses, we got into a van of 6 people.

Chip Brady

I had the same problem I am sailing out of New Orleans, November 7. I called thier customer service line (it's buried on their website somewhere) and was on hold for over an hour. I was finally informed that they don't have the excursion schedule completed and that it would be done the second week of August. I am not holding my breath.

Happy cruising.

I'm sailing the same cruise (11-7 out of NOLA) and I found these sites:

http://164.109.173.140/shorex/downloads/ncl_car_shx_order_dream.pdf

http://164.109.173.140/shorex/downloads/ncl_car_shx_bro1.pdf

I don't know if that will help at all, but I hope so.

Not sure if you saw this, but I found a link on the NCL Excursion page for a "master" list of excursions. The link is to a 63 page pdf document. Look at Caribbean from the http://www.ncl.com/shorex/index.htm# page, there is a link (a "click here") under the 2004 Caribbean Shore Excursions (above the Texaribbean Pre-request Excursion pdf). There is not a request form or a price list, but I printed the Teraribbean one for the general price. I haven't booked any tours, but at least planning can start.

Archived