project genesis first construction photo ?

Gordon :D

I asked at the Welcome Back party on NV this month about when the booking for Genesis would open...the LA said..."around April of 08" ...mmm...I had heard before it would be Jan 08 :confused:

My other question was...."will booking be open to UK at the same time as US"...the answer was "yes of course"...mmm...well ...I was bittie naughty and said "but when Freedom first opened for booking it was at 9am Miami time and the UK was still asleep"....answer from LA..."oh no that was just a myth"...darn it I had to sit on my hands after that and bite my tongue.:o ..my son was throwing daggers at me.:eek:

Yeah I really expect the RCI PR machine to kick in during the late spring after the Independence enters service. I guess they will open bookings for the Genesis around this time next year.:)

Since bookings for Freedom opened up 14 months prior to her inaugural that sounds about right. I wonder when they will announce the name of the first ship in the Genesis class..trying to remember when Freedom was named and not referred to as Ultra Voyager?

I think the latest time they will tell us the name, will be the official Keel laying.

Or heart anyone the name in rumors?

Best regards Patrick

Welcome to Cruise Critic.

So far no rumors on the name. Some of the members here have come up with some rather unique names though to match her size.:)

Welcome to Cruise Critic.

So far no rumors on the name. Some of the members here have come up with some rather unique names though to match her size.:)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genesis_of_the_Seas

Look at the middle of the page there you will find a rumor that states the first Genesis ship will be name Creation Of The Seas.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genesis_of_the_Seas

Look at the middle of the page there you will find a rumor that states the first Genesis ship will be name Creation Of The Seas.

Actually, according to your link, that states that the 1st Genesis Class ship will be Genesis of the Seas, and the second (sister to Genesis of the seas) would be Creation of the Seas.

And I quote from your link;

"There is no official name for any of the ships in the Genesis class, but several speculations report that the first sister ship of the Genesis of the Seas is to be named Creation of the Seas, following RCL's ever-popular naming scheme."

Since at this time, it is still referred to as "Project Genesis" we don't even know if Genesis is actually going to be the first name. Remember Voyager class was Project Eagle before she was given a name.

Actually, according to your link, that states that the 1st Genesis Class ship will be Genesis of the Seas, and the second (sister to Genesis of the seas) would be Creation of the Seas.

And I quote from your link;

"There is no official name for any of the ships in the Genesis class, but several speculations report that the first sister ship of the Genesis of the Seas is to be named Creation of the Seas, following RCL's ever-popular naming scheme."

Since at this time, it is still referred to as "Project Genesis" we don't even know if Genesis is actually going to be the first name. Remember Voyager class was Project Eagle before she was given a name.

I'm sorry your right forget my post!

Archived