Crown anytime dining ??

barbface1

Michelangelo, DaVinci are the anytime dining rooms (decks 5 & 6 i think) somewhat midship.

The menus are the same as the traditional dining room.

Preference, that is up to you. We did anytime and enjoyed the flexability and dining by ourselves on some nights and with different people on the other nights.

I don't see how location would matter too much I think all three dining rooms are within 1 deck of each other.

Michelangelo, DaVinci are the anytime dining rooms (decks 5 & 6 i think) somewhat midship.

The menus are the same as the traditional dining room.

Preference, that is up to you. We did anytime and enjoyed the flexability and dining by ourselves on some nights and with different people on the other nights.

I don't see how location would matter too much I think all three dining rooms are within 1 deck of each other.

any reason to pick michelangelo over davinci or vice versa? are there any differences?

any reason to pick michelangelo over davinci or vice versa? are there any differences?

Nope. They are the same. All but 1 night we ate at Davinci. Since our stateroom was on deck 14, Davinci was the first dining room on the way down. If you are looking to sit alone or have any other special requests, if one dining room cannot accomodate you, they will call the other to see if they can.

On all of the Princess cruises I've been on, we've had dinner in the Anytime Dining rooms. Do the waiters do a little show on the night they serve the Baked Alaska for dessert? They don't in the Anytime Dining rooms.

On the Crown, the Baked Alaska Parade was done late night in the Piazza so everyone could enjoy it.:D

Thanks for the 411 NYCruise...about the baked Alaska. We totally missed that parade on the Crown. Perhaps they'll do it on the Emerald. I'll have to watch for it. I don't even remember seeing it in the Patter. I bet it was a lot of fun.

We didn't see Baked Alaska Parade.

I just re-read all my Patters and not one mention's a parade of any sort. :rolleyes:

Just the Champagne Waterfall in the Piazza

Maybe they just started having the B.A. Parade. :confused:

We liked the DaVinci dining room, because of the location.

Archived