What kind of Weather on the Sapphire nov18

jodiscruz

Hello There

We have booked a cruise on the Sapphire for November 18th 2007. It is confusing reading about the weather as it seems it is so varied. Has anyone done this itinerary and can you advise what we should expect as far as weather goes.

Thanks a million

Jodi

Hello There

We have booked a cruise on the Sapphire for November 18th 2007. It is confusing reading about the weather as it seems it is so varied. Has anyone done this itinerary and can you advise what we should expect as far as weather goes.

Thanks a million

Jodi

Hi Jodi:

My wife (Judy) and I are also going on the November 18 cruise. I hear that Bangkok is HOT all year long and you do not see cold weather until you get to Beijing in early December.

Also, if you are interested in pre cruise tours in Bangkok or post tours in Beijing, please email us at taz @ wbhsi.com (without spaces before and after the @ sign.

Judy and Terry

Jodi,

We expect Bangkok to be in the high 70's/mid 80's and when we finish in Beijing, we expect the weather to be cooling down to high 50's/mid 60's. Of course, we sailed this same ship from Australia to New Zealand Christmas 2004, expecting to encounter summer weather, but it was cold and rainy in most of the ports. :confused:

As with Saddlebrooke, we have a guide picking us up in the Beijing port, transferring us to a four star Beijing hotel, with tours for two days. There are two of us and we wold consider adding two more (we prefer to keep our sight seeing and tours small for best results). If you would like any specific details please feel free to e-mail me at chertravels@cox.net.

Cheryl & Joe

• 1 month later...

I did this cruise in Nov of 06..It was Very hot in Bangkok (I'd say at least in the 90's if not hotter! and very humid)

China was cold........in the 50's...down to the 30's at night. it snowed at the great wall!

• 4 weeks later...

We will be joining you on the Nov 18th Southeast Asia and China Sapphire Princess cruise.

You might find this site very informative when searching for weather in the port cities of this cruise. You can obtain historical data (temperature, humidity, rainfall etc) for a specific day, week or month during the past few years.

http://www.wunderground.com/global/Region/AS/Temperature.html

Cheryl & Joe.....I will be sending you an e-mail regarding your transfer and tour plans.

Ingrid and Ray

We will be joining you on the Nov 18th Southeast Asia and China Sapphire Princess cruise.

You might find this site very informative when searching for weather in the port cities of this cruise. You can obtain historical data (temperature, humidity, rainfall etc) for a specific day, week or month during the past few years.

http://www.wunderground.com/global/Region/AS/Temperature.html

Cheryl & Joe.....I will be sending you an e-mail regarding your transfer and tour plans.

Ingrid and Ray

Welcome Ingrid and Ray to the November 18 sailing...

We are Terry and Judy, also on this cruise. We will be in Bangkok for three nights pre-cruise and end up with a three night post cruise Beijing. We are really looking forward to this cruise!

Terry and Judy

Archived