Mariner rooms

I am going on a 7 night cruise in Sept on the mariner, wondering if anyone has any inputs on the ship and more importantly on the different rooms (cat and type) we are booking. 8311, 8322, 8316, 8314, and 8318. thanks for any and all input.

~Melissa

It looks like you did well on your room selection! Hump balconies and promenade rooms. :) I haven't stayed in either style, but from what I've read here, the hump balconies are very well liked, as are the promenade rooms (which is an interior room, with a window looking down on the promenade. It also has a window seat in addition to the love seat/sofa in the room.)

You must be going with a large group! Enjoy your cruise!!

It looks like you did well on your room selection! Hump balconies and promenade rooms. :) I haven't stayed in either style, but from what I've read here, the hump balconies are very well liked, as are the promenade rooms (which is an interior room, with a window looking down on the promenade. It also has a window seat in addition to the love seat/sofa in the room.)

You must be going with a large group! Enjoy your cruise!!

we are going with a large group, and it's getting larger hopefuly! We are aiming for the free passanger! Celebrating the FIL's 50th! Any excuse to go on a cruise!;)

Our group stayed in room 8312-8326 this last January and they loved these rooms. They got the cabin stewart to open up the dividers and they had one long balcony. The rooms are right by the elevators, 3 floors down to the Royal Promenade and 3 floors up to the Windjammer, great location!! Keith

Archived