Cat FV (capacity)

Boo's Mom

I called X earlier this week and was told that they will not accept a reservation for FV for fewer than 5 people. (Infinity) My TA told me that if all those cabins are not sold for 5 people, then closer to date of sailing they might open up for fewer than 5 people.

TA also said that that was generally for 2 adults and 3 children.

I was looking for something appropriate for me and DH to share with his 90-year old mom, but X wouldn't budge on this.

I called X earlier this week and was told that they will not accept a reservation for FV for fewer than 5 people. (Infinity) My TA told me that if all those cabins are not sold for 5 people, then closer to date of sailing they might open up for fewer than 5 people.

TA also said that that was generally for 2 adults and 3 children.

I was looking for something appropriate for me and DH to share with his 90-year old mom, but X wouldn't budge on this.

I think the rules change depending on the itinerary.

We just had the enormous FV corner 7202 on Millennium for the transatlantic from Ft. Lauderdale to Southampton. Since there were very few families aboard for the 2 week period (and X could easily guess that there would be few families due to no long school vacation and due to expensive one-way flights), we were able to book the FV months in advance just for DH and me. AND, almost all the FVs were occupied on that cruise by 2 people.

Keep asking -- all they can say is "no".

Archived