Best hump rooms on mariner

I hope someone says 8318 cause that is the one we have booked. It would be nice to know if anyone has any pictures of the balcony of this one.

I'm hoping for 8322! LOL....that's what I have booked, my SIL has 8314 and FIL has 8316.

Yes, I did sign my husband and I up for the meet and mingle. Looks like we are neighbors:) My mom and her friend and another couple are coming as well. My and her friend are down the hall in adjoining cabins and another couple is on the 7th deck. Can't wait.

you got me really curious what is a hump room

I'm also very curious, there is so much talk about them. I feel silly for not knowing what it means. Could someone let me know what it is all about? Is it like having a corner aft?

I will be in 7618 on the Navigator in June what did you find so good about it

The location near the elevators is the best thing, especially if you are wearing high heels, or have had to many foo foo drinks.;)

Secondly, on the balcony you can see all the way forward and all the way aft, so no obstructed views in any direction.

We had cabin #6618 on Adventure (the sister ship of Mariner)....the location was PERFECT! One deck above the Promenade and our dining room, middle of the hump, so we could see all the way from the front to the back of the ship. I don't think the balcony was any larger than other side balconies (and if it was, it wasn't by much).

Archived