Does Rccl Do Door Signs??

I didn't see any doors decorated other than the ones by RCI. I did bring my cruise critic sign however I ordered the room decorated and they did the door so I didn't use it.

I definitely did see doors decorated on Disney.

Denise

hmmm so just what do ppl tend to decorate their doors with??? thinking my aunts door may need to be decorated as its her 50th celebration (only 8 months late).....ideas ppl ideas needed lol

We saw homemade birthday signs with crepe paper ribbons, and balloons all taped to the doors.

hmmm so just what do ppl tend to decorate their doors with??? thinking my aunts door may need to be decorated as its her 50th celebration (only 8 months late).....ideas ppl ideas needed lol

For our 50th anniversary, our "kids" decorated our door and surprised us with pictures from our wedding and lots of gold ribbon. Maybe you could get some pictures of your aunt (without her knowing) and put them on her door and decorate around them. Nancy

Thanks for the input everyone! We will probably decorate our door, just because we found it SO much easier to find our room =]

It is also the grandparents (parents, brother, sister, whatever you call them depending on who you are in the family of course) anniversary. We have got a large group going mostly to celebrate their 50th anniversary. Maybe each door will have a sign indicating that they are with our group.. ????

We saw birthday decorations - not sure if it was RCCL but it didn't look like it. Across from us there was a door decorated for a couple's 60th wedding anniversary with their pictures and a "still cruisin together after 60 years." It was so nice to see.

Disney people decorate everything they can. At the POP Century hotel last year - we saw so many people decorate their windows. It is a lot of fun to see. I am a disney fanatic but can't cough up the money for their cruise. :)

The only signs I noticed on doors during my past couple of cruise were the birthday signs. And I saw plenty of them.

RC did our door for my birthday 3 weeks ago........only $29:D but that included streamers in the room:)

On our last cruise, one cabin door on our deck had a different sign on it everyday. The signs would range from "Employees Only" to "Cabin for Rent - Almost Like New" to listing happy hour drink specials they would be serving inside the cabin. They were hilarious. It looked like the people took the time to make them at home and brought them along.:)

-Rich

Archived