nachi cocom

mh1973

I have heard good things about Nachi Cocom, that being said, I was wondering if it is a $49 charge just to enter the beach. We would just like to sit in beach chairs and relax. Is the $49 for water sports or to enter the beach.

Thanks in advance. Sailing Mariner of the Seas, May 6th.

Karen:)

I have heard good things about Nachi Cocom, that being said, I was wondering if it is a $49 charge just to enter the beach. We would just like to sit in beach chairs and relax. Is the $49 for water sports or to enter the beach.

Thanks in advance. Sailing Mariner of the Seas, May 6th.

Karen:)

$49 dollars includes entrance, food, drink, and use of the facilities, does not include motorized water craft...:)

Any recent reviews of Nachio before I give them a deposit ? I always have trouble deciding between Passion Island and Nachi or PB, love them all, just dont know if I feel like waiting in line for the bus, the bus ride and only staying for 3 hrs & crowds at PB. How's Nachi since its up and running again? Pretty much the same as it was B-4 the storm? :confused:

Any recent reviews of Nachio before I give them a deposit ? I always have trouble deciding between Passion Island and Nachi or PB, love them all, just dont know if I feel like waiting in line for the bus, the bus ride and only staying for 3 hrs & crowds at PB. How's Nachi since its up and running again? Pretty much the same as it was B-4 the storm? :confused:

Here is a thread from a couple of weeks ago, there are some recents reviews and pics. There will only be two ships the day you will be in Cozumel, so any beach is going to be like a ghost town!!!:D

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=514560&page=10&highlight=nachi+cocom

No kidding? Thats offcially awesome in my book , havent been there that it hasnt been tons of ships, so PB here we come! EZ slection then! Hope there is nachos and a coke waiting with Justin's name on it and a corona for me at PB! ha!:eek:

No kidding? Thats offcially awesome in my book , havent been there that it hasnt been tons of ships, so PB here we come! EZ slection then! Hope there is nachos and a coke waiting with Justin's name on it and a corona for me at PB! ha!:eek:

Hmmm...no Corona but how about a SOL? Or Dos XX?:p

COOL! Either one of those will do! Can someone tell me why my address is showing? Or where I go to edit it off? :confused:

If you mean your "screen name", you can't change it. You'll either have to re-register under a new name or email an administrator to see about having it changed without losing your past posts:(

Oh great! thanks for the info - hope i can use the computers at PB, nachi has nothing like that yet do they? I cant even figure out how to put my slide on here, wish I had taken more pics of Nachi and PB last time we were there!

Oh great! thanks for the info - hope i can use the computers at PB, nachi has nothing like that yet do they? I cant even figure out how to put my slide on here, wish I had taken more pics of Nachi and PB last time we were there!

Paradise has three (I think) lap tops set up, one of the only beach clubs on the island that offer this service...:D

We were just at Nachi Saturday, it was beautiful. Just what we were looking for, beautiful beach, great food, great service and most importantly, no crowds. There was probably 25 people there all day. Here is a picture, can't figure out how to post my picture big. I will post a link later of pictures.

2129697242_HolidayCruise2007121.jpg.60f04427a5221c71a1893f86a8a70e6f.jpg

My wife and I arrived at nachi around 8:45am waited 15 min until gates were opened at 9:00.Typical picture of mexico long durt road leads to resort.Old dog roaming around property we walked from the entrance to the resort and were pleasantly surprised.Beautiful caribbean sea fine white sand plenty of beach chairs and the pool was clean and the jacuzzi was great.Both the pool and jacuzzi swam right up to the bar.Our waiter was carlos who was very attentive every time he noticed my drink gone he would get me another.My wife said the pina coladas were the great.There is just something abought sipping a cold beverage at this picture perfect resort and being waited on hand and foot.The bar tenders name was emanuel.He was great to say the least.Between my waiter and bartender I would tip a few doller here and there to show I appreciate the service.My wife and I recieve a couples massage under a canopy hut that cost 30 dollers for 30 minutes. Two girls that can't speak english but there hands spoke a thousand words.We then snorkled for awhile we saw tons of fish.I was never there pre wilma so I can't compare now to then.The food was great we had guacamoli and chips and shrimp and rice and plenty of cocktails.There were a total of 20 guests allday at the resort so personal attention from the staff was enjoyable.This place was researched from me for weeks and it payed off because we couldn't of had a better day and it was the highlight of our cruise.

My wife and I arrived at nachi around 8:45am waited 15 min until gates were opened at 9:00.Typical picture of mexico long durt road leads to resort.Old dog roaming around property we walked from the entrance to the resort and were pleasantly surprised.Beautiful caribbean sea fine white sand plenty of beach chairs and the pool was clean and the jacuzzi was great.Both the pool and jacuzzi swam right up to the bar.Our waiter was carlos who was very attentive every time he noticed my drink gone he would get me another.My wife said the pina coladas were the great.There is just something abought sipping a cold beverage at this picture perfect resort and being waited on hand and foot.The bar tenders name was emanuel.He was great to say the least.Between my waiter and bartender I would tip a few doller here and there to show I appreciate the service.My wife and I recieve a couples massage under a canopy hut that cost 30 dollers for 30 minutes. Two girls that can't speak english but there hands spoke a thousand words.We then snorkled for awhile we saw tons of fish.I was never there pre wilma so I can't compare now to then.The food was great we had guacamoli and chips and shrimp and rice and plenty of cocktails.There were a total of 20 guests allday at the resort so personal attention from the staff was enjoyable.This place was researched from me for weeks and it payed off because we couldn't of had a better day and it was the highlight of our cruise.

Which cruise ship did you come in on? Were you there Saturday?

We were just at Nachi Saturday, it was beautiful. Just what we were looking for, beautiful beach, great food, great service and most importantly, no crowds. There was probably 25 people there all day. Here is a picture, can't figure out how to post my picture big. I will post a link later of pictures.

Thanks for the review!!!

DW and I just got back from the Carnival Trimpuh this past week and spent a day here.

If anyone is unsure about this resort DO NOT BE!!!! Super safe and staff is very friendly. We actully got there early as we forgot Mexico is an hour eariler then ship time and they let us in, gave us drinks and told us they would get us when the cashier arrived. All day there were mabye 30 people. Very attentive staff no problem getting a drink or food, beach pool and bathrooms were all very clean. If you are looking for a relaxing day at a beautifal spot without the crowds then this is the place hands down. If there are any questions I will try and answer!

Archived