camera help

Not sure where to post this, so thought I'd try here first. Does anyone out there have a Kodak EasyShare Z7590? We got ours about a year ago and love it, except I'm having trouble finding an accessory. We're looking for some sort of waterproof housing for it so we can take it out on the water without worries. We gave up before our cruise last year and bought underwater disposables (which we then packed and ran through the X-ray screeners :mad:). I can find things that I THINK might work, but not 100%. I tried contacted Kodak, and they don't make one and can't (or won't?) recommend one made by a second party.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

dogdoc2002

i just googled "Kodak EasyShare Z7590 marine case" and got a bunch of returns.

if your local camera shop doesn't have anything, you might try two of the most reliable online stores i know.... bandhphoto dot com and samyscamera dot com. i've used both for a years.

Ewa Marine shows a model 100' rated D-A housing is compatible with your camera:

http://www.ewa-marine.com/typlist/camera/english/c-kodak.htm

B&H Photo shows it here for $239

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=Search&A=details&Q=&sku=271443&is=REG&addedTroughType=search

Good luck!

Dave

I'll try those. I've had things come up when I've searched for Yahoo, but nothing I could find absolutely said it would fit. Granted it's not a horribly expensive camera, but for us, it's nice and I don't want to ruin it.

dogdoc2002

dogdoc - I have the DX7590, which I believe is the precursor to yours :D I researched an aquapac case (I believe) which was said to fit our camera model. I did not buy it though, so that is as far as I can help :o

Good luck!

Archived