Amazing doctor on the DAWN in April

Hello Cruisers!

I've just returned from an April cruise with the Norwegian Dawn. It was terrific!

I never had such a great vacation time.

The crew on the Dawn is brilliant especially that amazing doctor Jacob Maritz - and now here's my question:

I 'd like to thank that brilliant doctor and send him a greeting card, an email or something like that... So does anyone know on which ship he is at the moment, if the ships do have an email or real address and so on??

Thanks for your help.

Greetings from sonnenuntergang

Can't really help with any specific contact info, but glad you enjoyed the Dawn. She's a beautiful ship.

If there is no email address to be found, the only thing I can think to suggest would be to send the note with his name and ship on it to the Corporate office. I would assume they have a way to get mail to ship staff.

Like they said above send it in his name care of NCL Corporate Offices. I believe that the doctors and nurses work for a separate company and our contracted by the cruise lines. Not sure how long they stay onboard each ship, but he may already be on another cruiseline's ship.

Take care,

Michael

Hello Cruisers!

I've just returned from an April cruise with the Norwegian Dawn. It was terrific!

I never had such a great vacation time.

The crew on the Dawn is brilliant especially that amazing doctor Jacob Maritz - and now here's my question:

I 'd like to thank that brilliant doctor and send him a greeting card, an email or something like that... So does anyone know on which ship he is at the moment, if the ships do have an email or real address and so on??

Thanks for your help.

Greetings from sonnenuntergang

I saw the same doctor back in Feb. He was soooo nice. I also saw the female doctor who was also just as nice. My husband kept teasing me that I had a crush on him, because I kept talking about him the entire cruise. He really was that great.

I saw the same doctor back in Feb. He was soooo nice. I also saw the female doctor who was also just as nice. My husband kept teasing me that I had a crush on him, because I kept talking about him the entire cruise. He really was that great.

It was good to hear that.:) Yes, he was soooo nice! He should really know what people think about him because it would be such a big motivation for him!

Greetings,

sonnenuntergang

Archived