Mariner of the Seas Guest talent show? Theme nights?

Hello everyone!

We will be sailing on our first RCCL cruise on the Mariner of the Seas on June 3. We have been on 10 other cruises on Carnival and Holland America. I have read on the RCCL website that they have activites such as a Guest Talent Show, Theme nights like 50's, 60's masquerade, pirate, caribbean, mexican, etc. nights. on most of their ships. Do any of you know if the Mariner has any of these things on the western itinerary? We would like to bring the costumes, clothes, etc and be prepared for whatever the ship has special. Any help on this one will be greatly appreciated, afterall we want to bring the right stuff, but can't pack everything! We are so excited about our 11th cruise and then we have our 12th in July! Have a great day! Thanks for your help!:)

Hello auntpam.

I do not know the answers to your questions... but, we will cruising with you too! We are actually getting married on June 6th in Ocho Rios! We have a great Roll Call going... you should check it out!

Can't wait for June 3rd!!!

See you then!

angie

I've yet to be on an RCI cruise where folks dressed for the "Theme" nights. On country/western night, you may see a cowboy hat or two, but that's about it. I've never seen anyone actually "costumed"! Generally, the theme designations are to tell you about the menu for the night!

Archived