Could it be true?? Newbie needs assitance...

mueller74us

To excited/impatient to wait for my TA....I need help from some of you more seasoned Carnival travelers!

Allow me to give you some background info....My DH and I booked our Honeymoon cruise with a TA. We chose the highest level balcony cabin..and GUARANTEED as well. I am able to check out my basic info on the Carnival website; itinerary and exursions. Today while hunting around to see if we had been assigned a cabin number for our June cruise I noticed a little box on the "My Reservation" page that is labeled "Your Ship" under which was written Carnival Destiny and then Stateroom Details. I clicked this last area and the heading "Carnival Destiny-Suite Stateroom" appears. The very brief description goes on to mention that cabin catergories 11 and 12 are included. No mention of a cabin number anywhere...I would assume that's because I booked with a TA. So until I can contact my TA on Monday my question would be ...DID I JUST GET UPGRADED TO A SUITE??

Thank you guys for helping me out! DH and I have been married a while but we had to save a while for our honeymoon..this would be the icing on

the cake!:) :) :) :)

Jennifer

Looks like the upgrade fairy came and blessed you! Congrats!!

When you booked the highest balcony guarantee it means that OR higher. Looks like you got higher. Go to where the Carnival gift section is and try to send yourself a gift and use your booking number there. It might show up your room number for you at the end. Just don't do the FINAL completion or you will actually send yourself something! LOL

Kim

I would give that a definite yes! Three weeks before our last cruise the same thing happened to us! It didn't tell me which suite, but I found it by trying to order gifts for ourselves and plugging in a suite number until it accepted it. I had also booked with a TA, but I don't think that has any bearing on where you've been assigned. Enjoy!

I would not make any assumptions based on Carnival's site. If you want to know, you need to have your cabin number and just look up the cabin on the Carnival site.

If your cabin number is not in the cabin number range, 7128 through 7229, then you do not have a Cat 11 or Cat 12 cabin.

Deb.. thanks a bunch..took you advice and started punching in numbers....tried only 3 different ones then...VIOLA!!!!... found our suite..within that range you mentioned, Venture....a catergory 11!!!!!

Jennifer

Congrats Jenn! I know you're thrilled! The Cat. 11 will be a great cabin!

Archived