Case of Water for Purchase?

lucyddr

We don't mind paying for bottled water on the ship and were wondering if a "case" of water could be purchased and placed in our cabin. Does anyone know if this is possible and if so, what the cost would be?

(We did this on Disney and enjoyed having water always available without leaving the cabin.) Also, please don't recommend that we carry it on, as we don't want to deal with lugging water onto the ship...

I think that is a great idea. I would love to have fresh water in the morning when I get up. Since this is our first cruise, I dont know how the water tastes from the sink. I remember reading that it wasn't bad. I also remember someone saying they just use their empty bottles and fill them up in there room (less expensive that way). :p

Each cabin comes with a 1.5 litre bottle of water ($3.50). Just bring a couple of empty water bottles with you.

You can either fill them up from the in cabin bottle or from the Lido deck drink stations (free) when on deck.

We brought our own water (a case of 24) and glad that we did. I ain't paying $3.50 for a bottle of water unless I am dying of thirst. But if you do bring your own, be sure you have one of those rolling 'dollies' to wheel it in on.

- Bama

Well I'm not sure what the cost is of buying a case would be, but after reading many posts about the taste of the water on ship being excellent I personally am going to do the following:

Bring 2 bottles of bottled water

Drink

Refill at the Lido Deck for free

Taste

If it stinks....then I'll buy more bottled water!

I will tell you that one poster wrote that their husband has sold bottled water for I think, don't quote me here, but it was almost 20 years & they said that the water which is purified on ship was alot better tasting then the water that they had drank from his company everyday for the last upteen years!

Play it safe, save your money to start with & use it for something nicer! Regardless of whether I am proved right or wrong here, you'll have lost nothing & have plently to gain!

Good luck & enjoy!

Be blessed, be a blessing! :p

We don't mind paying for bottled water on the ship and were wondering if a "case" of water could be purchased and placed in our cabin. Does anyone know if this is possible and if so, what the cost would be?

(We did this on Disney and enjoyed having water always available without leaving the cabin.) Also, please don't recommend that we carry it on, as we don't want to deal with lugging water onto the ship...

Yes you can:D

I think that is a great idea. I would love to have fresh water in the morning when I get up. Since this is our first cruise, I dont know how the water tastes from the sink. I remember reading that it wasn't bad. I also remember someone saying they just use their empty bottles and fill them up in there room (less expensive that way). :p

I drink water in the morning too.

What I have done in the past was to bring an insulated mug, one of the generous sized ones, and in the evening filled it with ice and water on the lido deck.

Archived