Holiday pictures

mh1973

Thanks so much for posting!!! WE're leaving this Saturday, the 28th on the Holiday! Can't wait! What shore excursions did you do?? Any advice??

We booked Nachi Cocom with Islandmarketing.com I believe. It was beautiful there, not crowded, the food was great. It's $49 pp and that includes all you can eat and drink. They have a pool and hot tub that overlooks the beach, we LOVED it there.

We booked Nachi Cocom with Islandmarketing.com I believe. It was beautiful there, not crowded, the food was great. It's $49 pp and that includes all you can eat and drink. They have a pool and hot tub that overlooks the beach, we LOVED it there.

Did you guys have any trouble getting back to the ship on time? I never heard of Nachi Cocum until you posted about it. Looks like a winner to me!

Does the all you can drink include alcohol? If so, that's unbeatable! (Besides, I'd only drink 2 or 3 anyway.) :o

- Bama

Did you guys have any trouble getting back to the ship on time? I never heard of Nachi Cocum until you posted about it. Looks like a winner to me!

Does the all you can drink include alcohol? If so, that's unbeatable! (Besides, I'd only drink 2 or 3 anyway.) :o

- Bama

No trouble at all getting back to the ship, it's about a 10 min taxi drive from the port, when your ready to leave the staff at Nachi will call a taxi for you, they were there in 5 min, we went and shopped a little before getting back on the boat. We were at Nachi from 8:15 (they open at 9:00) until 3:00, had to be back on the ship at 4:30, plenty of time.

Yes, the all you can drink includes alcohol, I had about 5 pina colada's! Then 2 bottled waters. My husband had a ton of cokes. You book through http://www.cozumelcruiseexcursions.com.

Thanks so much for posting. Great pictures!! We're going to be on the Holiday in Sept... and I look for new pictures to look at on a daily basis. I will be sure and forward these to my friends that are joining me. We have to have something to look forward too :)

That excursion looks so relaxing. Was the food and drinks good? Do you remember what the taxi was?

Thanks so much for posting. Great pictures!! We're going to be on the Holiday in Sept... and I look for new pictures to look at on a daily basis. I will be sure and forward these to my friends that are joining me. We have to have something to look forward too :)

That excursion looks so relaxing. Was the food and drinks good? Do you remember what the taxi was?

The food was really good, I had guacamole, nachos and grilled shrimp, it was all fantastic. The pina colada's were ok, not the best I've had. The taxi was $15 for 4 people each way.

Archived