What Coffee Creamer is available?

unicorn1075

My dh loves to have a super strong pot of coffee to get him functioning in the morning. Occasionaly I like to enjoy a cup with him however, he can drink it right out of the pot where I have to jazz it up, a lot. What (if any) flavors of coffee creamer are available (we'll be on the Glory) and can they be requested with coffee ordered through room service? Or, do I need to just pack some coffee mate in my suitcase? I've never drank coffee on the cruises I've been on but I think I may enjoy a cup on the balcony this trip. Thanks for the help!

They just offer regular and 1/2 and 1/2. I pack the individual flavored creamers and take a large insulated mug with a lid. Coffee is available 24/7 and the mug comes in handy! You can also get a pot from room service, but they deliver regular cream in a small pitcher.

I have yet to see flavored creamer onboard the ship. (all different kinds of sweentners though)

most ships have a specialty coffee bar that does flavored coffee.

If your DH likes coffee that much--take along an insulated cup - the cups that you will find onboard are rather small. a few sips and its gone..

I have flavored coffee creamers on my list to pack. I did that last cruise, took a pack of the french vanilla creamers and took a couple to dinner each night to enjoy with my after dinner coffee. I don't like powdered creamers so I took the individual sized liquid creamers.

They have the individual flavored Coffee Mate creamers on

www minimus dot biz you can mix/match them and there is no minimum. I sent these to my DH while he was in Iraq, that along with Dunkin Donuts coffee the creamers were a hit. The best part was they didn't need to be refrigerated. Enjoy your cruise~

I take my flavored, sugar-free coffee creamer (powder) with me everywhere I travel, including cruises. I wish I could drink black coffee, but I just can't. I NEED my coffee in the morning, and I always have my creamer with me so I can doctor it up the way I like it. :)

They have the individual flavored Coffee Mate creamers on

www minimus dot biz you can mix/match them and there is no minimum. I sent these to my DH while he was in Iraq, that along with Dunkin Donuts coffee the creamers were a hit. The best part was they didn't need to be refrigerated. Enjoy your cruise~

What a great web site! I love travel size items. Thanks so much for posting that!

Archived