best site to upload pictures fast

greatful

I've used Snapfish for a few years. Their upload goes quickly, and they have a lot of real neat features to play with. Down side is you can't really share to the boards, but if that isn't a priority, I say check 'um out! They make great photo books, too.

I just discovered Picasa, Google's photo storage/sharing service -- and I love it!! It took about 5-10 minutes to scan my entire hard drive and grab all my picture files (upwards of 3000, I think). You can check it out at http://picasaweb.google.com -- it's free, and there seem to be lots of fun features included. I haven't played around with them all yet, but I do know you can create web albums, order prints, and use your picture for fun applications like collages, slideshows, and screensavers.

• 3 weeks later...

Shutterfly.com is also a great website to download pics to. Like Snap fish you can make all kinds of gifts there. I have made 4-5 books, some totes and lots of prints. You can share entire books or groups of pics online, but I have not tried just single pics.

Archived