Adventure of the Seas questions

I am going on the Adventure on May 13 out of SJ 7 nighter. Can any recent cruisers tell me who the Captain was and the CD. It would be a great help. Also if you liked the CD and other CD's that you have liked so I can make a comparison based on what I know of the CD's that you like.

Thanks

AL

I am going on the Adventure on May 13 out of SJ 7 nighter. Can any recent cruisers tell me who the Captain was and the CD. It would be a great help. Also if you liked the CD and other CD's that you have liked so I can make a comparison based on what I know of the CD's that you like.

Thanks

AL

Al- Join our roll call! we have almost 40 pages and people are still joining in! We are so excited about this cruise! It's a great group of people sailing 5/13!

The Meet and Mingle is scheduled for 2p Monday at sea.

My Compasses from Explorer and Mariner list the ice show legnth as 45 min. and the doors open 30 min. before the show. It has always been THE show to see! they use the vertical space very well! Also the midnight parade is a great way to kick off the cruise!

JOIN US!!!

Karen

Archived