Pearl Mini-Suite Noise?

Ltvscout

We're looking at possibly booking the Pearl for Easter of '08. I'd like to hear from those of you who have stayed in the Category AF mini-suites on the Pearl. Is there any noise from above if the room is under the pool or cafe area? I know to not book anything under the gym. ;)

What about the overhang that is there from deck 12, is that obtrusive? It would appear that the overhang is only located in the mid-section of the ship.

Thank you for your help.

We were in an AF on the stern of the Pearl. Some slight chair scrapping noise in the morning, but we only noticed it if we were already up. Not loud enough to wake us. No overhang on the stern, but we did have an AF starboard balcony on the Star and the overhang provided some extra shade but wasn't obtrusive. Hope this helps.

We were in 11040 on the Peral and didn't hear a thing. In fact ours was near the hallway by the elevators where everybody goes down. Only once in 9 days did we hear any noise. And nothing from above. It is the card room...:)

We stayed between midship and aft elevators deck 11 past the overhang port side. Something seem to go on at three am every morning but after a couple days you dont notice it. Hosing down the pool deck maybe didnt matter. You don't wake up as easily when the r&r kicks in and you ate a good dinner. You go out on the balcony and just take a deep breath and say ahhh.

I couldn't break my early morning riser habit (darned work:mad: ), so I'd be up at 5:30 - 6:00 every morning. I'd put on a cup of coffee, go out on the balconey, put my feet up, and relax:) . Really never noticed any noise from above at all. What a great way to start the day!:D

Archived