Captain's Club Newsletter

cadcruiser

Is the quarterly Captain's Club newsletter still mailed out to members? Over the past four years I have never been mailed one automatically even though I've been sailing with Celebrity for eleven years. After spending numerous hours over the phone to rectify the situation and being promised that this wouldn't happen again, I now notice tnat Celebrity's website indicates an online newsletter as a benefit. I am still waiting for the April newsletter which I was again promised I would receive in the mail very soon.

Is the quarterly Captain's Club newsletter still mailed out to members? Over the past four years I have never been mailed one automatically even though I've been sailing with Celebrity for eleven years. After spending numerous hours over the phone to rectify the situation and being promised that this wouldn't happen again, I now notice tnat Celebrity's website indicates an online newsletter as a benefit. I am still waiting for the April newsletter which I was again promised I would receive in the mail very soon.

Hi Cadcruiser !

As far as I know, they still have a newsletter that is mailed to Captains Club members. I recieved one a few months ago. They are probaby due for another edition very soon.

Unfortunately, Royal Caribbean has gone to an online version, and it probably wont be long before Celebrity does the same.

Thanks Andy and Larry for your responses. I now view the newsletter online. By the time I receive the newsletter in the mail after calling in, the coupons have already expired. However, in the past when I did not have access to the internet I lost out on valuable coupons I could have used on cruises I took.

Archived