NCL Coupon book-- when do you get?

jentroubles

Hi all,

Can anyone tell me when they get their coupon books from NCL promotions and or NCL mastercards? Did you get the coupon book mailed to you with the tickets?? Were they in your cabin on arrival?? Did you get a voucher in your tickets that you redeemed somewhere?

My tickets arrived at the TA and she received nothing. I did originally buy during one of the promotions for the booklet AND paid with an NCL master card.

Thanks in advance!

Hi all,

Can anyone tell me when they get their coupon books from NCL promotions and or NCL mastercards? Did you get the coupon book mailed to you with the tickets?? Were they in your cabin on arrival?? Did you get a voucher in your tickets that you redeemed somewhere?

My tickets arrived at the TA and she received nothing. I did originally buy during one of the promotions for the booklet AND paid with an NCL master card.

Thanks in advance!

Did not know they had a MC coupon book for 2007 :confused: The one time I got one I had to pick it up at the front desk once onboard. I got a note day one at sea to go to the desk and never got to use the buy 2 get one free at sailaway.

The book that I am talking about is the promotional one that was offered earlier in the year.... I did not know if it was tied to the mastercard or not.

I am on the phone with NCL trying to get it straightened out....will keep everyone posted...

I received the booklet in the mail last week(cruise is May 20th) for booking through Expedia Travel. The booklet has "President's Club Ellite" on the cover. The best coupon is a 2 for 1on the specialty reastaurants cover charge on sail away night.

The Big Daddy

Thanks for the info Big Daddy. :D

It seems my TA does not belong to the correct consortium and or TA group. She very nastily let me know that they do not exist. :( ( I guess that is what I get for trying to support the little guy and shop locally vs. the big box online sites)

If anyone has any extra coupons, or ones they know they will not use, I'd be very grateful if you would like to share :) Contact me at profweezy@hotmail.com or send a post. My cruise is on 6/2/07 on the Spirit. My friend and I are taking our moms on their first cruise...(rebook from the Dawn cancellation AND the Majesty over New Year's)

Thanks!!!

I got a bonus points coupon book also from American Express rewards points. The first coupon is "Dine on the House " first nite on board. Buy on get one free diner. Next one is Treat yourself to five night dining in specialty restaurant get the 6th for free... Next is $3.00 off "DIVE IN" Logo T- shirt. Most of the coupons you have to buy something to get a little something free. Another one is buy 1 entry in the blackjack or slot tourament get one free...thats a good one. Well guess something is better then nothing.

Thanks for the replies everyone. Unfortunately, I paid with my NCL Mastercard, not an American Express.

2tnts--- I wouldn't bet that the coupons will be in the email. It is an actual booklet. You might have to pick yours up at the front desk.

If anyone has any extra coupons they won't be using (especially the spa) I'd be more than grateful if you'd like to pass them along. Just email me and I will give contact information (heck, I'll send self addressed stamped envelopes. profweezy@hotmail.com

It will be my mom's first cruise AND first massage....so I have a feeling she will be spending some time there!!!

Archived