Car and Driver from Villefranche

We (3) ladies are arriving on the Millennium in Sept - one of the ladies walks with a cane and difficult to walk and or to take a train or bus.

I have been before - but they want to go to Nice, Monte Carlo and Monaco - does anyone have a suggestion for a car and driver that we can hire for the day?

Thank you for the help

Hi - We were on Millie for our med cruise last fall. She's a beautiful ship.

We used "Dream Tours". I can highly recommend them. We saw everything. The driver was very nice - spoke English fluently and worked hard to make our day great.

Have fun

Sandra

In contrast with Pacific Sandy, our tour with Dream Tours (driver was Guy) was pretty blah! After reading so many wonderful reviews of Revelation Tours out of Villefranche, I tried to get a reservation with him - he was fully booked. I think it really depends on your driver/guide - maybe if we'd had Alain from Dream Tours (the owner I think) it would have been fine, but we (4 of us) shared with two others and had Guy, and his English was limited, he did little other than drive us to Nice, St. Paul de Vence, Eze, Monaco and back to Villefranche, his restaurant choice in Monaco was not good, and you could only hear him if you sat in the front seat with him.

Sam

Archived