Noordam in Alaska....FOD???

SakeDad

Sorry nobody has posted for you :( ! I will still be waving as I get off the ship while you are boarding. Also just wanted to let you know that the upgrade fairy struck again this evening!!!! :D I was minding my own business at the computer when I get the "new email" chime and it was from HAL. It was the same pdf they have sent me 3 times but on closer inspection my room number had changed. I had to call them to make sure it wasn't a mistake. I am now VERY happy to say that I'm in an SB room. I hope you have as much luck with the upgrades that I did and have a wonderful cruise with your Mom!

FANTASTIC!!:D I actually got our cabin assignment today. It's SS8075. I'm very happy with it as it's only two away from the center elevators and the stairs. My TA called HAL today to see if the Upgrade Fairy was in a good mood but they told her the ship is totally sold out. But she also said to ask at the pier as occassionally they have no-shows even by people that have paid for the cabins due to emergencies and what-not. So I'll give it one last try, but if we can't get upgraded I'm still extremely happy with the SS we got. The only SS I didn't want was the one by the elevators as they can see onto your balcony.

Get the crew ready for me!;)

Archived