PG Christmas 08 - very excited!!!

Hello everyone, we just took the plunge and booked Tahiti for Christmas week 2008 on the PG. I'm so excited. Our TA is such a fan of Regent that I just can't wait to experience that kind of service in Tahiti.

• 2 weeks later...

Well as you can see from my countdown clock, I've made a reservation on the PG for 2008 as well. My 11 day trip leaves Nov. 1, though, a little earlier. I have a friend who has sailed the PG before (this will be my first time on any Regent ship), and she loved it. There are two balcony cabins, at the stern of the ship, that have a special single traveler rate. I got the second one, someone already snapped up the other.

Looking forward to it; my last trip to Tahiti was a week in Moorea about 15 years ago, on land only! Hope I'll find some CCers on my cruise as well.

Jane :)

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Cruise Junky,

Thanks a gazillion!

I hope you don't have to cancel though.

Talk to you soon and see you x-mas 2008.

Barbara

Figures eh? as soon as I mention the word cancel!! My family wants to do a family trip next Christmas so I am going to have to cancel this. If you're looking for the cabin, it should be released in a day or two. Have your TA look out for it.

Hi Cruise Junky,

I got your cabin! Thanks for the heads-up. Sorry you aren't going. I was looking forward to meeting you. Maybe our paths will cross again.

Barbara

Hi Wendy the Wanderer!

Archived