Other Hotels near Denali?

RCCLismyfav

I have stayed several times at each- Touch of Wilderness B&B and Denali Park Hotel (when I'm looking for the bargain :) )

I like the Perch and farther in Cantwell, the Lazy J. Cabin Night theater is worth it with a toursaver coupon, but I pass on paying full price. :)

I have stayed several times at each- Touch of Wilderness B&B and Denali Park Hotel (when I'm looking for the bargain :) )

I like the Perch and farther in Cantwell, the Lazy J. Cabin Night theater is worth it with a toursaver coupon, but I pass on paying full price. :)

BQ where can I get the toursaver coupon? Also can you recommend nice (not to pricey places to eat)?

Yukon and BQ can you recommend any of the hotels or B&B, and places to eat that have reasonable prices?

I have stayed at McKinley Creekside Cabins just south of the park a couple of times. They have a decent restaurant with reasonable (for AK) prices. Some cabins also have a kitchenette if that interests you.

I have stayed at McKinley Creekside Cabins just south of the park a couple of times. They have a decent restaurant with reasonable (for AK) prices. Some cabins also have a kitchenette if that interests you.

Do you remember what the price was? What time of the year did you stay there?

Archived