Carnvial Announces new Custom Tee Web Site. Build your own Carnival Shirt.

That's a great idea and I would love to get some made for our family vacation in July on the Ecstasy. I scanned through the website really quick and did not see how long it takes to have these made? Does anyone know how long it is?

I went to the website but I can't find prices anywhere or info regarding how long it'll take to get the shirts. I tried calling the number for assistance and got a message to call back during business hours but the message didn't tell me what their business hours are. Has anyone been able to find out specifics about the prices and how long they take to get? I know the press release gave a price range but I want to narrow it down before I place the order online. Thanks.

I am also wondering about the actual colors of the shirts they offer. They have a choice of four colors in the ladies t shirts, but no example of the colors. I would love to see what the finished shirt in another color besides white would look like. What a great idea though! We are celebrating an anniversary and two birthdays on our cruise this summer.

Archived