Specialty Restaurants

PattiG

Why the down thumb? for a good question?:confused:

I believe that if you are a Captains Club member you can make a reservation about 60 days out before the sailing, not exactly sure about that but it sounds right. Also there is a $30.00 per person charge ( could be more if there is a wine pairing).

Hope that helps.

Dave:eek:

Thanks so much for your input. I called the Captain's Club and got my reservation for Murano on the Century on the night I wanted. So glad I did because reservation times were limited. Again, these message boards are so helpful.

How did you know what night you wanted? I want to make reservations on my Century Baltic cruise but am not sure what night is best. Any ideas on each nights menu? or when formal nights are? I was just thinking of doing the last night.

Will the comlimentary night given to those in suites on the new line be applicable on the other ships?

Hi JJ !

I am not sure what you mean by "other ships". If you mean Celebrity ships, you still have to pay for their specialty restaurants. On Azamara, you get 1 complimentary special dining meal per person, and 2 meals per person if you are in a Suite. I hope that answers your question.

I know everyone has their own taste, however my question is to those who have visited the specialty restaurants on Celebrity. Going on the Mercury in a few months...are/is the specialty restaurants worth the visit. I tried one on RCCL and thought the atmosphere was good....food was not really that much better or different than the dinning room...and not sure it was worth the extra price (not that it was a fortune).

I know everyone has their own taste, however my question is to those who have visited the specialty restaurants on Celebrity. Going on the Mercury in a few months...are/is the specialty restaurants worth the visit. I tried one on RCCL and thought the atmosphere was good....food was not really that much better or different than the dinning room...and not sure it was worth the extra price (not that it was a fortune).

Unfortunately, the Mercury does not yet have a specialty restaurant. Nor does the Galaxy. Hopefully in the next year or two they will both get the "Century" treatment in an extended dry dock which added Murano to the Century.

Hi Shawn & Angie !

At this point, Mercury does not have a specialty restaurant. However, if you get the chance to dine on another Celebrity ship that features the specialty restaurant, I can tell you that it is worth every penny, and will be a very special evening. I highly recommend it.

How did you know what night you wanted? I want to make reservations on my Century Baltic cruise but am not sure what night is best. Any ideas on each nights menu? or when formal nights are? I was just thinking of doing the last night.

I found out on the "Roll Call Celebrity Connections" message board for my particular cruise that the formal nights were the 2nd, 4th and 7th nights of the cruise. Since I'm only bringing two formal outfits, I chose to dine at the specialty restaurant on the 7th night so that I can 'repeat' one formal.

Archived