How far to Canopy Tour

Sweetbeeb

Does anyone know how long of a bus drive it is from the port in Ocho Rios to where you go for the Canopy Tour? I have this excursion booked next week and I just want to know how prepared I should be for the bus ride as I get sick very easily in buses. TIA!

I just did this tour a couple days ago. From the time I sat on the bus, to the time I got off at the starting point, was 45 minutes.

From the ending point to Chukka Cove was 5 minutes. Then, from Chukka Cove to the ship was about 15 minutes.

The tour was ok..I was there a week ago. I personally was very disappointed as I had a fabulous fun time in Puerto Vallarta in September. The lines were short and all in the jungle. Some going straight down but mostly the staff did not interact much and did not help make it fun. bummer. I'd go back to PV in a hot minute and ARE.

But this is my opinion...Jamaica is beautiful country but they could have done a better job with this excursion.

However, it being DH's first time to zip, he loved it. I wouldnt pay to do it there again but thats me.

More walking and waiting than anything else.

It was hard for me NOT to compare but as I told DH...it was like driving a cadillac (PV) then driving a hoopty. How can you NOT compare! I was bummed.

But better than WORKING! lol...:D

If you havent zipped before its a FUN adventure!!

Archived