Mango Tango's.. I've mastered it!!

I found this website on another drink thread and would like to share it. www.webtender.com As for the Labadoozee, I'll do a search because I know someone posted it. I'll post the ingredients when I find it. Tried to order a Miami Vice at dinner last night and the bartender had no idea what it was. :( Kinda going through withdrawal! :)

Is a Miami Nice the same as a Miami Vice? The Ocean Potions book has a Miami Nice. Here's the recipe. Maybe it will come close? If not, it's got enough alcohol in it to make you forget anyway!:D

Miami Nice

1/2 oz. dark rum

1/2 oz. triple sec

1/2 oz. gin

1/2 oz. bourbon

2 oz. sweetened lemon juice

Flash blend with crushed ice, then pour over crushed ice. Garnish with an orange wedge and a cherry.

(If that's not it, there is also something called a Miami Whammy. Wow. Why does Miami get credit for all the good drinks?;) )

Wow all of those recipes sound soooo yummy.. !! Thanks for posting them!! We're out of rum :( so it's off to the liquor store this weekend! Ebay would probably be a great place to look for a Margaritaville machine, never thought of that.. also like the Bed Bath and Beyond deal with 20% off!! But I didn't know they had it until after I bought it!

Archived