Enchantment of the Seas Review - May 3 Sailing

By the way, Christie - have so much fun on your cruise!

Where are you on the Jersey Shore? I'll be in Lavallette this weekend!

Thanks again for the info & the pic link, Ashlea! At least we know if we want to wander around that Southernmost point is an option. :D

I'm right over the bridge in Toms River!!! Do you have a shore house?

I'm right over the bridge in Toms River!!! Do you have a shore house?

Not me, but my BF's parents do. We're at the beach just about every weekend in the summer... cannot wait for the warmer weather!!

Sorry to hijack the threat, folks ... back to the wonderful Enchantment!

Hi Christie - I also love Key West and try to stop there every chance I get. My favorite things to do are browse the seashell warehouse with baskets of GORGEOUS shells - it's down at the end of the wharf by Duvall Street - and the Mel Fischer Museum which has the shipwreck treasure on display (You can hold a gold bar). But others love to go for the quirky bars and restaurants - and there is also Ernest Hemingway's house complete with 6-toed cats. Lots of fun things - almost too many choices for a short stop. By the way, the southernmost point is a large striped marker set up near the edge of the water, with a sign designating it as the southernmost point in the US. Once you've photographed it, there isn't anything else to do with it, but it is a nice walk from the pier if you want to stroll past interesting shops, and cute B&B's. Have a great time - I'll be on the Enchantment July 21st for my mother's surprise 80th birthday cruise!

Sorry to ask a question not associated with the thread but it is kind of. Does anyone know which part of the ship is the added part ? Which rooms are new? I'm especially interested in the eighth deck. Thanks and this was a great review. We are sailing on her in August.:)

We are also leaving on Enchantment of the Seas on May 17. We did this exact same cruise in September. We took a taxi to the southernmost point and walked back. It was definitely worth it. I'm glad we did it. We have some great pix of us there!:) Hope to see you on the ship!!

Archived