Uncle Bob's email

YooperGale

Hello,

Awhile back some one posted Uncle Bob's email on this site. I wrote to him with a request. I never received an answer and never really thought any more about it. Today, I received my documents. Imagine my surprise when I found my request had been granted.

Anyway, I can't find his email address now and I want to write to thank him. I hope someone can help me out.

Thanks,

Gale

That's too funny. I used the search this forum function on cc, and the incorrect "bobdickinson" email address I found was actually posted by you, Captain, on a previous thread. LOL--I guess even the well-traveled and wise captain can make a mistake once every blue moon. :)

yeah, but the thing is if you looked like further down that thread, you would have seen that I had posted a correction! :p :D

Here's the correction I had posted!

CaptainEdwardJohnSmith

Cool Cruiser Join Date: Feb 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:

Originally Posted by majosa

That is the main e mail address of where i can write someone with gratitude of my upcoming cruise. I don't want a PVP or anything like that but like someone in management. Thank you!

Majosa,

the Captain thinks that he gave ya the inoccrect email for Bob Dickinson, I believe the corrcet one is:

bdickinson@carnival.com

You might wanna save both of the addys I gave ya, but I think this is the correct one

So, are you going to share what your wish was with us:)

Yes, I'll share. My cousin (and her husband) and my husband (and I) were originally told we had cabins right next to each other. We never thought to check with each other until not too terribly long ago, and then found out they were near each other, but not right next to one another. We' were hoping to have the balcony divider removed, so it did matter.

A little background--we originally booked directly through Carnival, and that's who told us we had rooms next to each other. Later we switched to a local travel agent for pre and post cruise arrangements.

Anyway, our local travel agent called Carnival to see if we could get rooms next to each other and was told no.

Sooooo I emailed Mr. Dickinson and explained the situation. I asked if there was any way we could rooms next to each other without giving up the side of the ship we are on or the balcony. I told him I knew I was asking a lot, but went on to say "if you don't ask--you never know."

I never received an answer, and I felt that was OK--I had tried and it wasn't really a BIG deal.

Today we got our travel documents. Both rooms have been changed--just a few doors down, so we are now right next to each other!

(See why I didn't go into all this until you asked--kind of long.)

By the way, I sent the email to both addresses just to be sure.

Thank you Everybody,

Gale

Archived