Lotus Thermal Sanctuary - What's the deal?

beachcat57

We bought the one week pass for the thermal sanctuary when we were on the CB last year. While it is a fabulous place to get away, I would not purchase the pass again. I found it very difficult to get my money worth. There is so much to do on the ship that making time to head to a steam room or sauna was not on my priority list. If you want to go to the sauna or steam room one day, there are free ones in the locker rooms. The ones in the sanctuary are much nicer and you can enjoy it with your spouse but the ones in the locker room do the trick as well.

Is it worth getting a week's pass to the Lotus Thermal Sanctuary on the CB? What do you get that isn't available to non-payers? Is there a special pool area?

The pool that is near the sanctuary area is open to everyone. They don't have as many lounge chairs as they do for the other 3 pools. If you do a search for sanctuary, there has been a ton of info posted and I'm sure any question you might have will be answered. Have fun on your cruise.

I found these pictures as well.

http://www.elite.net/~thehalls/thermal.html

Hey, Nancy, you beat me to posting my own link!;)

Thanks.

Had you seen me post it on this board before? I would be interested to hear how you found it.

The Thermal suites are wonderful and well worth buying a pass to. We normally spend an hour there twice a day.

Hey, Nancy, you beat me to posting my own link!;)

Thanks.

Had you seen me post it on this board before? I would be interested to hear how you found it.

The Thermal suites are wonderful and well worth buying a pass to. We normally spend an hour there twice a day.

LOL. After I booked my cruise on the CB for June, I went looking for information about the termal suites. I had been on the Amsterdam in November and bought a pass and loved it. I wanted to know if Princess had them too. That is when I found your pics. I kept the link in my notes.

We are just off CB and bought it the minute we boarded. We ended up only really enjoying it once. We tried to go 3 other times and it was too crowded. We decided next time, we would do a day at a time and not buy the entire week.

Like the week long pass, the Combo is a special that you can only purchase on the ship. I had pre-booked the Rasul/mud room ahead of time on line so I knew I had a time that I wanted, and than when we boarded, after we did the Spa tour, we bought the combo pass and they let us keep our original time. The combo was $179....and Very WELL Worth IT :D

Anne.... A Spa Brat :p

Like the week long pass, the Combo is a special that you can only purchase on the ship. I had pre-booked the Rasul/mud room ahead of time on line so I knew I had a time that I wanted, and than when we boarded, after we did the Spa tour, we bought the combo pass and they let us keep our original time. The combo was $179....and Very WELL Worth IT :D

Anne.... A Spa Brat :p

thanks.

Archived