Is there something wrong with Liberty's rooms ending in "76"?

I'm trying to book on the Liberty in a D1 cabin. The only cabins available on the dates I'm looking at are on Decks 7,8, & 9 and end in "76". That makes me wonder if there's something wrong or quirky about them. Does anyone know? :confused: Thanks!

I'm trying to book on the Liberty in a D1 cabin. The only cabins available on the dates I'm looking at are on Decks 7,8, & 9 and end in "76". That makes me wonder if there's something wrong or quirky about them. Does anyone know? :confused: Thanks!

Absolutely nothing that I can imagine. We just had a D cabin for two days, and it was wonderful. My friend had never cruised before, and after reading about "small cabins" was just blown away by how spacious and lovely it was.

Now, those cabins are all for 3 or 4 passengers, with a sofabed. If you are putting 3 or 4 into the search engine, you are just not seeing cabins that only have two berths. Other than that, I have no idea why you are seeing what you are seeing. When in doubt, call a RC Vacation Planner, and ask!

:)

Hi! I hope you don't mind me jumping on this thread, but we booked a D1 for our December cruise on LOS - me, DH and DD who will be almost 5 when we sail. Will this cabin be big enough? We will probably be spending more time in the room than we usually do when we cruise without DD (this cruise is her first). The biggest room we've had was on the Empress - a balcony room that was a JS. When we booked this one, the Loyalty Ambassador said it was a bigger cabin than others in the catagory.

Thanks for any info you can provide!

Hi! I hope you don't mind me jumping on this thread, but we booked a D1 for our December cruise on LOS - me, DH and DD who will be almost 5 when we sail. Will this cabin be big enough? We will probably be spending more time in the room than we usually do when we cruise without DD (this cruise is her first). The biggest room we've had was on the Empress - a balcony room that was a JS. When we booked this one, the Loyalty Ambassador said it was a bigger cabin than others in the category.

Thanks for any info you can provide!

Which cabin???

Archived