Millionth Laundry Question

Name game

I know there have been quite a few threads about laundry but has anyone had any problems with having the cruise staff do their laundry? Can you ask them to separate whites and darks? Can you ask them not to put certain things in the dryer? Is it just one bag that you throw stuff in and everything is washed and dried together?

I know there have been quite a few threads about laundry but has anyone had any problems with having the cruise staff do their laundry? Can you ask them to separate whites and darks? Can you ask them not to put certain things in the dryer? Is it just one bag that you throw stuff in and everything is washed and dried together?

Plus, if you're platinum (you are) they offer to do a bag for free one day. :)

I'm Platinum and I had them wash more than once. The last night I got three bags and sorted cloths and they took all three.

That's cool. :) The flyer I received said one bag so I didn't even think of trying to give them more. I ended up doing some myself becase I was worried about lights/darks being washed together. :p Next cruise. Good tip. Thanks. :)

Plus, if you're platinum (you are) they offer to do a bag for free one day. :)

And you know I'm platinum how? Ha ha. Hey MDR Cali. Our next cruise in November will be how many we've been on together? To anyone who cares, MDR Cali and I (and our friends) met on a cruise a number of years ago and we keep all cruising together.

I used the platinum laundry service on my March 2007 cruise and I don't think they separated colors, or they mixed passengers laundry. I used my one bag to wash my t-shirts and other casual pool side clothes. I decided not to put anything nice in since I hadn't used the service before. Well, my t-shirts came back tinged a dark blue color. Everything I sent off had been washed numerous times at home but something bled. I'm not sure what happend, but I lost a couple of t-shirts. I'm just glad I didn't ut anything nice in!

I used the platinum laundry service on my March 2007 cruise and I don't think they separated colors, or they mixed passengers laundry. I used my one back to wash my t-shirts and other casual pool side clothes. I decided not to put anything nice in since I hadn't used the service before. Well, my t-shirts came back tinged a dark blue color. Everything I sent off had been washed numerous times at home but something bleed. I'm not sure what happend, but I lost a couple of t-shirts. I'm just glad I didn't ut anything nice in!

Thank you. That was all I needed to hear to make my decision of bringing my own laundry detergent :( !

Archived