Cozumel Excursion Help!!!

oakbend

We are looking to do a beginners scuba dive and was wanting to know of a website and feedback for some that others cruisers have used! Any other thoughts, tips or ideas would be grateful as we are first time cruisers!!!!! HELP!!!!

We are looking to do a beginners scuba dive and was wanting to know of a website and feedback for some that others cruisers have used! Any other thoughts, tips or ideas would be grateful as we are first time cruisers!!!!! HELP!!!!

While I don't have any info on the scuba excursion I would like to offer up my opinion on another.

We went to Cozumel in Sept 06 and did the Segway and Snorkel tour. It was great fun. We rode Seqways for about 20 minutes each way to a nice private beach area. The instructor was great and so was the experience. As soon as we stepped off the rocks in the crystal clear water there were fish everywhere. We swam out a good bit from the shore and just gazed in amazement at what we saw under water. It was like being in Finding Nemo. LOL!

After about 40 minutes we headed back to the tour office and went out a lil taxi ride through Cozumel.

It's a great experience and you don't have to have any special skills expect to know how to swim!

Just my two cents! Enjoy Cozumel! We did, it was a great time.

Devon

We have fishing clients that come and stay weeks to a month and often want to do scuba. We have known Troy almost he entered business in Cozumel and our guest have great comments on his teaching abilities. In "Discover Scuba" you can get in a beach dive; if your comfort level is right and Troy sees you're ready, you can get in a shallow boat dive. This will all depend on your time limitations; you'll need up to 6 hours to do both types of dives in a single day.

His web site is found at: http://pelagicventures.com/

Archived