helicopters

pvoris01

has anynoe done these tours and which one do you recommend? coastel 1hr glacier for 180.00, or alaska flightseeing tours 2hr for 225.00. Is it worth the extra to go with flightseeing tours,we have one person who is near the 250 weight mark and it will cost him alot more with them.

I did the glacier landing helicopter flight with Coastal. We flew over the Juneau Icefield for awhile before landing on the glacier. If it is the same one you are referring to, it seemed like plenty of time flying over the glacier field. Not sure you need the extra hour for more money.

I think both of these are with coastal??? Just 2 different tours?? A glacier helicopter landing is my most favorite of all Alaska excursions- so much so- 6 trips. Coastal gives a great tour. Is the difference a double landing?? Another consideration- if going with the more costly has you skimping too much elsewhere- consider the cheaper flight.

Then split up and go with your interests. icon_smile.gifTours are too great to miss if of interest and too costly to go on if not. I have been on both- several times- both certainly worthwhile. Will you be there peak season for bears???

Any suggestions for a good helicopter glacier trip in Skagway?

Carnival Carnivale 5/87

Carnival Imagination 5/00

Golden Princess 11/02

Carnival Fantasy Christmas cruise 12/03

NCL Star, Alaska and wedding 06/20/04

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=CD20CD&cdt=2004;06;19;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Archived