I got them!

tinydancer21

Congrats, Tiny ?

I'm sure you'll have a great cruise (please be kind to us Angelians in your review :D ) Especially as it relates to our airport LAX. We aren't all animals. :rolleyes:

Just think about all the great questions you'll get about Eskimos, spearing whales and building igloos . . . . .ROFL :rolleyes:

Incidentally, the large open expanse of ocean between Mazatlan and Cabo is the mouth of the Sea of Cortez where many of your whales spend their winters having babies and thinking about having babies. :D

Have a great cruise. :)

Good news! Maybe it was the magic of asking about your documents here that made them appear :)

Yesterday I was at Nordstroms asking about a pair of shoes I had ordered that were supposed to be here last week. Well when I got home from shopping what had arrived but my shoes.

I think you got a great upgrade.

Elise

Congrats, Tiny ?

Just think about all the great questions you'll get about Eskimos, spearing whales and building igloos . . . . .ROFL :rolleyes:

Ha ha! I get those questions all the time! I have to admit though the first time I ever left Alaska I was 9 years old and went to Los Angeles, it was the first time I'd ever seen an outdoor pool! We went swimming in December, people thought we were crazy! ha ha :D

Congrats, tinydancer21.. Do a couple extra spin & jumps for me... Is this your first dance??.. Bombero

First one with out my parents involved, so sort of! haha My first cruise was when I was 17 with Mom, Dad, and sister. :) It was super fun but I think a cruise with my DH will be even better! :D

I know how you feel, tinydancer! I got mine 5 hours ago, and I haven't been able to stop doing the dance yet. And I have no plans to stop until we are aboard ship. That's when the doc dance becomes the Sailaway Shuffle...

Archived