RCCL Anchorage to Denali

joeysmom

We are booked on RCCL cruisetour #2. It shows us leaving Anchorage in the AM and when we arrive in Denali we have afternoon and evening free. I have booked a rafting trip at 1:30 the day we arrive in Denali and wonder if I'm pushing it timewise. Also have a heli-hike booked at 4:30 the next day after the Tundra Wilderness tour. Again, am I pushing it timewise. Anyone know the arrival times for this cruisetour schedule?

Thanks to all for the great info on this board!

Sue

I highly doubt you will be at Denali Park for a 1:30 pm tour. It is a 6 hour bus ride with stops. Unless you can fully clairfy when the bus departs and arrives I would cancel this tour- and schedule a later one. You also need to allow time for hotel check in etc. Do you also know when your Denali Park tour is scheduled- it is a 6 hour+ tour? There are several tours leaving during the day- again - unless you get a sure confirmation of your times I would reconsider firm bookings and perhaps try and schedule them when you get there???

Thanks BQ

Trying to get the times from RCCL seems to be an impossible task at this early time - we leave 6/11 - but I'm booking all our tours independant of the cruise line since they seem to be alot cheaper that way. This board has really helped with info. Guess I will try to book a later rafting trip but keep the heli-hike where it is for a while hoping for an early Denlai tour until I get get times from RCCL.

Thanks again

Sue

• 1 year later...

Archived