Head's up on booking shore ex. @ NCL website

CC Help Michell

• Administrators

The NCL website for pre-booking shore excursions seems to be... um.... broken, for lack of a more descriptive word! We've tried several times to book the excursions we wanted there, and received the standard webpage reply -- something to the effect of "we'll confirm by email within 72 hours; if you don't hear, call us." Well, we've received no email, and called, and they have no record whatsoever of the attempted booking (this has happened not just once, but four separate times).

Best advice -- call the NCL shore excursion phone number (1-866-625-1163) and book over the phone, requesting email confirmation. Hold times vary -- but better to spend a bit of time now than be disappointed when that "must do" excursion doesn't get booked and is sold out before you discover that fact.

PS My first call to this number hooked me up with representative Brendan, and he's been great. His extension is 6369 and now I just punch it to talk directly to him. If he doesn't know the answer, he finds out quickly and is very helpful and polite.

Archived