Carnival Drinks of the Day?

mueller74us

I am not a huge drinker but I don't mind loosening up with fruity drinks...the ones that you can't taste the alcohol but if not careful can do a bit of damage!! Do ALL of the drinks of the day fall into that catergory?;) ;) ;)

Jennifer

I am not a huge drinker but I don't mind loosening up with fruity drinks...the ones that you can't taste the alcohol but if not careful can do a bit of damage!! Do ALL of the drinks of the day fall into that catergory?;) ;) ;)

Jennifer

They do have them without the booze or get a half shot.

Jennifer

Well, I could definitely taste the alcohol. They don't make them weak...that's for sure! They were good once I watered them down a bit. My margarita was pretty tasty though!

Jennifer

My partner and I aren't huge drinkers either although on our cruise last March, surprisingly, one of the highlights was to check what the drink of the day was! Okay, I confess, not only did we check what they were, we tasted them too! :) Most of them went down very smoothly....too smoothly!.....but watch out for those Goombay Smashs - we were buzzing after just a few sips! :p

Most of the Drinks of the Day taste pretty much the same to me. I always get a Funship Special on the first day, but after that I prefer other drinks. I love the Kiss on the Lips (kind of like a mango daiquiri), and the Miami Vice is yummy (half straw. daiquiri and half pina colada). :)

Most of the Drinks of the Day taste pretty much the same to me. I always get a Funship Special on the first day, but after that I prefer other drinks. I love the Kiss on the Lips (kind of like a mango daiquiri), and the Miami Vice is yummy (half straw. daiquiri and half pina colada). :)

I think those are both my favorites.

Yes they do but I am not a fan of DOD because I like frozen fruity drinks. If you want a awsome fruity frozen drink try Kiss on the Lips

Someone else posted that they now have 2 DOD - one frozen and one not. I hope that's true asI am also a big fan of the frozen drinks.

Someone else posted that they now have 2 DOD - one frozen and one not. I hope that's true asI am also a big fan of the frozen drinks.

That's true - was on the the Triumph last week.

Each day there were 2 daily specials. a drink and a "smoothie".

The drink specials were $3.75 for a regular, and $6.95 for souvenir. $5.95 for souvenir refill.

The "smoothie" specials were $4.25 regular, $5.95 souvenir.

Every morning from 8:00-12:00 $3.95 for bloody mary, screwdriver, and mimosas.

day 1

- funship special:

- Mango daiquiri

day 2

- rivera delight

- rum runner

day 3

- yellow bird

- banana daiquiri

day 4

- blue margariata

- maimi vice (my favorite also :) )