Springhill Suites in Hanover, MD to Cruise Port

Natmar

Does anyone know approximately how much it will cost for a family of four going on 9 night Grandeur to get from Springhill Suites in Hanover, Maryland to the Baltimore Cruise Port?? Thinking of staying there pre-cruise.

Signman: Thanks, I knew you would come on and answer my question since you know so much about the area!!! I have already emailed for a quote from the website you suggested - waiting for them to get back with me - good to know a cab won't be too bad. In the meantime take care of the Grandeur for us - won't be sailing until June 29th.

Signman: Thanks again - we got a quote back from Corporate Sedan and decided to go with them - thought $42.53 wasn't too bad considering it includes tip (I know it may be a bit higher but I doubt too much) that way we don't have to deal with finding a taxi to get us to the port (and charging way too much) but we plan on taking a taxi back to the airport after the cruise so we can pick up a rental car though because we aren't sure what time we will get off the ship since we will be in no hurry - our flight doesn't leave until the next day.

Archived