Walgreen's in NYC

Miss Jolly

Thanks to both of you. We have used Walgreens in Florida previously and found them great for developing/printing photos. I also find that my usual makeup is far less expensive in Walgreens than in Australia.

Jennie

Thanks to both of you. We have used Walgreens in Florida previously and found them great for developing/printing photos. I also find that my usual makeup is far less expensive in Walgreens than in Australia.

Jennie

If that's all you need it for, the Duane Reades, CVS, or Rite Aids should serve you just fine. Duane Reades are especially ubiquitous around the city, sometimes they even have them located right across the street from eachother!

There are only four Walgreens in Manhattan and the closest one to the Milford is on 33rd Street and Fifth Avenue. Duane Reade and CVS (like everyone else said) are all over the city - I mean ALL over. You can't go two blocks without seeing one of them.

. Duane Reades are especially ubiquitous around the city, sometimes they even have them located right across the street from eachother!

You'll find a Duane Reade, a Starbucks, and a GAP of some sort (Gap kids, Gap Home, Gap, Gap, Gap) on just about every block in Manhattan.

Archived