Ocean village 2- june 05-19 any puffs on ?

jaydonny

Uh, wow. Is "puffs" really that common in the UK that you feel comfortable saying it online? I kind of see it as an insult but maybe that's a US thing. And including "queens" - well gosh, that's very...um, inclusive?...of you. But it also feels like overwhelming chumminess to me...that might just be me.

I had to look up the OV2 - I am not too familiar with P&O/Ocean Village, I think they are exclusively a UK company. Where are you sailing to?

ho yes its northern humour etoile and cos there is only very few postings with regard to ocean village on hear i thought i would get straight to the point useing terminology aimed at those who will intantly know what iam on about, a bit like the old fashion way the Dorothy thing pops up ! i guess in the U.S hehe kinda takeing the p### out of my self... but i suppose the pc police may turn that around lol.

So yes anyway ocean village is part of the p&o group. http://www.oceanvillageholidays.co.uk/

aimed at no fuss/casual cruise.

iam doing the western Mediterranean sailing

cheers.

Archived