Transfers???

mueller74us

I think I saw someone mention on a S&S thread that one of the expenses on their bill was their transfer! I don't have my Carnival ticket booklet/cruise info in front of me but I could have sworn that included in the navy packet were transfer tickets. If DH and I elect to use the Carnival buses does what that poster mentioned mean we have yet to pay for them? Should we expect to see a "transfer" charge on our S&S bill?

Thanks for any clarification you can offer!

Jennifer

I think I saw someone mention on a S&S thread that one of the expenses on their bill was their transfer! I don't have my Carnival ticket booklet/cruise info in front of me but I could have sworn that included in the navy packet were transfer tickets. If DH and I elect to use the Carnival buses does what that poster mentioned mean we have yet to pay for them? Should we expect to see a "transfer" charge on our S&S bill?

Thanks for any clarification you can offer!

Jennifer

Not sure what you are asking.

Transfers are not free. Call your PVP or TA if you want them. I am sure you have to pay for them up front, not on S & S cards.

One-way transfers can be purchased on board for the debarkation shuttle, if you purchased them on board, they would show up on your Sail and Sign.

If you purchased round-trip transfers as part of your package with Carnival or through your TA, you should already have paid for them before you sail - and no, in that case, they will not show up on your Sail and Sign

ok..Thanks!

DH must had had them tacked on when he went it to take care of the trip with the TA. The way the poster on the other thread had phrased her experience with transfers was that they were ONLY available for purchase on the ship...thats why I was confused!!

Jennifer

Archived