FYI Freedom of the Seas on Travel Channel

Saturday, June 3 @ 10 pm (eastern), Great Cruises will be presenting Freedom of the Seas with Samantha Brown.

She's a little goofy, but the show is very informative and it is really neat to see the ship.

Enjoy!

Hi

You have Saturday June 3rd, do you mean June 2nd or is it on Sunday. Also can you tell me what channel.

Ok, to clear up a little confusion, I checked my satellite preview channel and this is what I found out...

Travel Channel (channel 277 on my satellite)

Sunday June 3rd from 9:00pm-10:00pm

Great Cruises ~ "Freedom of the Seas with Samantha Brown"

Mexico, Grand Cayman, Jamaica and Haiti

This is NOT the Liberty but the closest thing to it...and it is the western itinerary so I am still happy! :D

I have seen this several times. A good show.

I actually like Samantha Brown. She does a great job for the Travel Channel. Anyway it could always be worse. We could have Kathy Lee Gifford back on the airwaves singing for Carnival!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

ROFLMO!!!!! I have tried soooo hard to forget her on that commercial. I have also watched that episode several times myself. Her first was the Med. on Serenade or Brilliance or something. It was nice as well.

I have seen this several times. A good show.

I actually like Samantha Brown. She does a great job for the Travel Channel. Anyway it could always be worse. We could have Kathy Lee Gifford back on the airwaves singing for Carnival!!!:eek: :eek:

Thanks for bringing that back to mind......NOW I HAVE THAT ANOYING SONG STUCK IN MY HEAD...:rolleyes:

EVERY MORNING... EVERY EVENING....BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!! :cool:

See, I sound as good as Kathy Lee did! :p

I have this show on my DVR and will watch it whenever I need a Liberty "fix" (even though its the FOS).. Samantha is a bit quirky, but I bet she is a lot of fun.. I love how she always seems to seek out a yummy cocktail on her shows.. What a hoot! :D

Sorry about the confusion. It is indeed Sunday, June 3rd.

On direct tv, it is on channel 277 @ 10pm EASTERN time (9 pm central, 8 pm mountain, and 7 pm pacific).

Check your local t.v. guide for times and channels if you have cable or dish network.

Hope this is helpful!

Enjoy!

I watched this show last night and kept it on the DVR so the kids could see it too. Samantha Brown is great... I would love to meet her some day! I think she's hysterical.

I'm curious about something though... Does anyone know if they shut down certain areas of the ship while she was filming (like they've been talking about on the Top Model thread)? The area around the surf thing seemed pretty deserted... so did the shops inside. I'm just wondering if the ship was sailing with an unusually small number of guests or if they were just trying to make it look that way.

Nothing was really shut down during filming, it was just timed properly. When everyone is at dinner/a show the shops are very quiet or it could have also been while people are off the ship, and the surfing was taped at the very end of the last sea day, 6:30 pm so everyone was at dinner or packing to go home. I agree the special reminds of me good 'ol days.

Archived