What color shoes with celery or "celadon" colored dress

vjmatty

my friends daughter had 'celadon bridesmaids' with a muted dark green (almost olive but not quite) shoes and bags...dyed to match. very elegant with pale white roses

...........forget the roses though:rolleyes:

nice dress.........

my friends daughter had 'celadon bridesmaids' with a muted dark green (almost olive but not quite) shoes and bags...dyed to match. very elegant with pale white roses

...........forget the roses though:rolleyes:

nice dress.........

Whaddaya mean forget the roses?? :eek: :D How about working them in? ;) OK, OK, not a bridesmaid's bouquet, but how about a couple in one's hair or just carrying a single one from that special someone (hint, hint!). Or is that going "overboard" (arrgg!).

Curt - OK, I've see the pictures now! Thanks!

What could totally work with your coloring and be fun, and new, and unexpected, is something in Icy Pink, Icy Violet, Deep Hot Pink, Magenta, or Fuchsia!

Ginny,

Depends on your mood...it really is a beautiful dress.

From what I have been reading an outstanding color peeking out from your floor length formal would be really great on a day that you are feeling vivacious.

If you want to blend a bit the champagne color is a great suggestion.

Send through some pictures once you come up with more options.

Payd

Whaddaya mean forget the roses?? :eek: How about working them in? ;) OK, OK, not a bridesmaid's bouquet, but how about a couple in one's hair or just carrying a single one from that special someone (hint, hint!). Or is that going "overboard" (arrgg!).

Curt - OK, I've see the pictures now! Thanks!

:) I agree... I actually love little decorative details like that. Even the models shoes with the leaves would be nice if it weren't such a bold metallic. Of course in light of Curt's observation, maybe that wouldn't be bad either.

:confused: So many choices, looks like we just have to go SHOPPING! And its raining today, might as well! ;)

How about something like those clear sandles with a real pretty heel and a rhinestone accent very neutral, (Cinderella like).

Exactly what i was picturing, my SIL has a pair, they lok great with almost anything, this could cut down on the shoe packing, my second choice would be champagne.

Exactly what i was picturing, my SIL has a pair, they lok great with almost anything, this could cut down on the shoe packing, my second choice would be champagne.

I took a pair on our last cruise and they went with every formal dress I took, Hunter Green. Black and White, Midnight Blue plus they went with a couple pairs of silk pants. Shoes are a packing problem for me.

Hi:) the dress is actually 2 pieces?

I would never have guessed! I thought it was a full dress!

As much as I love wearing dresses on formal nights, dressy

skirts and tops are fun as well:D

I really thought it was a dress!

Many of my formal outfits consist of a long formal skirt, and a "fancy" top. I can mix and match tops with a black satin skirt...and get much more use out it. I love formal attire period, but I actually prefer the look of of a top & skirt combo - I think they are usually more flattering. :)

As far as the celadon dress - it is gorgeous. But I would definitely choose gold shoes...I always wear gold with those shades of green...I think it looks very elegant!!

Archived